Thursday 27 November 2008

Hello and Welcome!

If you're reading this then that's because you stumbled across this little page by accident or because you wanted to. If you wanted to, then I have no need to invite you to keep reading, so go ahead and have a look around at the random thoughts that pass through my mind during the day and the ramblings of a moderatly angry person who named his blog after an obscure comic strip character. If you happened upon this page by accident, I should probably not just beg you to keep reading but actually give a quick overview of this little corner of the internet. Here you'll find the forementioned ramblings and thoughts, a small slice of political mutterings, and a lot of reviews of whatever film I just saw (or album I bought).

Well, that's the plan, anyway. It might not make much sense, but at least more than Labour's current "beat the credit crunch" budget.